The Medicine Center Pharmacy Institutional Pharmacy specializes in working with home health, long term care and other institutional caregivers.
We provide a variety of services pertaining to prescription drugs, including:
- Pill Packaging
- Refill Management
Blister Packs make it easy to check if a patient has been taking their medications during a period of time.
Organized by date and time
- Easy to open
- Easy review confirms if you have taken a dose or missed a dose
Medication Changes and Refills
We go the extra mile to be sure your patients medications are up to date and are being taken properly.
- We keep track of when your patients need their medications and will contact the prescribers for any refills necessary.
- Should there be any medication changes for your patient, we will adjust their supplies to ensure they receive the correct medications and doses at the correct time.
We provide timely and accurate prescriptions and other over-the-counter items delivered to your doorstep!
- Serving all of Stark County, most of Tuscarawas County, and parts of Summit County.
- Store locations in Canton, Louisville, Minerva, and New Philadelphia
- We also offer a shipment options to patients located outside of this radius.
Other Pharmacy Services
- Over-the-counter items
- Medication Compounding
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Ostomy Supplies
- Mobility Aids
- Incontinence Supplies
- Compression Hosiery
- Bathroom Safety Equipment
- Diabetic Supplies
- Generic Prescription Program
Katie Horton, PharmD, RPh
Kristen Berbari, RPh
Monday - Friday: 9:30am - 6pm
Saturday: 9:30am - 2pm